If your child is not feeling well, he/she will be much happier in your care. If you think your child may be coming down with an illness or if your child has displayed one or more of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours, please do not leave him or her in the nursery that day.
• Runny nose or consistent cough
• Fever (exceeding 100), vomiting, or diarrhea
• Contagious diseases, rashes, eye infections
Since we are not capable of determining if a runny nose or cough is the symptom of something contagious, we have taken a conservative approach to minimize the spread of illness. The only exceptions are:
• If your child has been on antibiotics for 24 hours
• If your child’s runny nose is clear and/or from allergies.